Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Hi Paul

How did the festival go? I really wanted to be part of it. Bugger!
For next year, I want to be in as I have already suggested. I would run an Enduro Cross (short duration races over obstacles such as logs, tyres, pipes, jumps, dirt, etc, etc)
This type of event would provide better spectator appeal, a wider variety of riders willing to have a go, coverage in Motorcycle magazines pre and post the festival plus it won’t take up too much space. I don’t thing a Moto X or Super X event is the go as it is really a fun weekend for all concerned.
We would run this in two levels – Pro and upport.. This will attract more entries, give longer durations of racing and show the spectators just how tough it is. No point in having it so everyone rides easily. We need to lesser skilled to show how to stuff it up and give the big boys more prestige.
I am currently setting my 2009 calendar of dates and have tentatively booked in the first weekend in April. I note that this date is Easter next year????????????
Looking forward to hearing from you.
Regards
Greg

No comments:

Post a Comment